A hair transplant is a hair regrowth technique on a balded head or at hair’s thinning area. Doctors or surgeons take the person’s hair from the thicker parts of the scalp or any other part of the body like beard, chest, etc.. and injected the hairs at the bald area and at the required area. How can hair transplants be done? then do tell you that it’s like a transplant but before starting transplantation, doctors apply the anaesthesia, pain killers and apply the numb cream so that person does not feel any kind of pain while doing the transplant. People do have doubts like Do hair transplants work? Yes, it works. Hair transplantation can be done by two major techniques called FUT (follicular unit transplantation) when the surgeon takes out a long strip of scalp skin from the backside of hairs using long inches incisions and stitched.
In Hyderabad, many good and authentic centers are present for hair transplantation where the best surgeons and veterans doctors are present who have been working in this hair transplant for many years. Hair transplant in Hyderabad costs you cheaper despite, taking treatment from veteran experts and professional teams. India is the topmost country where people come for a hair transplant because the cost per graft in India is 0.46 USD versus a conservative effort of USD 5 to USD 8 per graft in the United States of America and within India, hair transplant in Hyderabad costs cheaper to medical tourists because Hyderabad is not as densely populated like Delhi or Mumbai so medical tourists save around 92% on hair transplant treatment just by traveling to Hyderabad. You will also get a hair transplant in Hyderabad from well-reputed hospitals other than Hyderabad clinics that have doctors with international exposure. Treatment from FUE and robotic FUE technology is extremely low compare to North America. The process of hair transplant in Hyderabad is exactly the same as in North America and other parts of the world. Exactly the same tools and equipment are used by surgeons and dermatologists. The surgeons have the exact same training with all medical facilities in the same condition as they would be in North America or Europe as well.
- Blood tests- This is required during pre-assessment analysis to process further treatment.
- Pre-assessment analysis, consultation, and medicines- It is required to know the density of hair transplant after treatment.
- The number of grafts needs- Require 35-40 grafts per square cm and also it depends on the patient’s bald region.
- Technology- Latest technique will produce faster recovery time and effective hair growth results which gives a more natural look but it will cost a little more.
- Surgeons fees, experience, qualification, and training- Often highly qualified plastic surgeons who are highly recommendable and delivers excellent quality in cosmetic surgeries.
- Clinic location and highly equipped tools - This is a very convenient and efficient tool that always required for good outcomes and 100% results.
- Hair Growth Therapy Sessions - Keep on taking therapy sessions as per doctor prescribed for better results and prevention.
I had hair problem I was searching different places my friend suggested about ivies clinic. I went there it’s very nice environment and friendly staff. I am go through the treatment now. My hair loss controlled thanks to ivies clinic.
My brother is suffering from Bald head from long time, When we consult at IVIES clinic, They explained about hair transplant and hair weaving. My brother choose hair weaving. After the treatment we can’t believe is the same person look is perfect.